People are easily hard reset the phone by pressing Volume up and power key together to enter recovery to clear data. But they don’t know how to overcome the google account lock after they are stuck on welcome screen if they forgotten their own mail id and password.
So here we are there to help you, how to unlock FRP on your phone. Likewise, now we are going to teach you how to unlock FRP on your Lava Z60 phone. We are going to share you the procedure to unlock as well as necessary requirements before going to unlock.
- Battery should be more than 30 Percentage.
- your computer should have been installed MediaTek drivers.
- FRP reset file
- SP Flash Tool
- Good micro USB cable
we are sharing download file links below
LAVA Z60 USB Driver
LAVA Z60 SP Flash Tool
- Download all the files which are given above if link not working just leave your comment in the comment section below.
- Install WinRAR software in your computer or laptop to extract the downloaded files.
- Open SP flash tool and click Download-Agent choose button and select file DA_SWSEC.bin file after that click on scatter file click on Scatter-loading button and choose MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt file from the LAVA Z60 FRP file folder
- Now go to Format Tab and click to Manual Format flash
- Copy 0x6a00000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x100000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Now click on Start button
- Turn off Mobile wait 5 seconds
- Press and hold Volume UP + Down button Insert USB cable to device then automatically detect phone with SP Flash tool, if the phone is not detected then leave the finger from both the buttons and connect. It will take few seconds to complete the process.
- Once the process has been completed, remove the cable from the phone and Press and hold on Power button to turn on the phone.